MULTIPLE OPTIONS: 2-DAY IN-PERSON WORKSHOPS, LIVE ONLINE TRAINING, AND SELF-PACED ONLINE TRAINING!
We're excited to announce new dates & training options!
Suitable for both new and experienced DRAINS users, you will:
‣ Discover the latest features in DRAINS
‣ Learn or refresh your knowledge on DRAINS fundamentals
‣ Understand how to apply AR&R 2019 guidelines, and more.
Plus, with any In-Person, Live Online or Private Training, you'll also get 30 days of free access to our Self-Paced Online Training!
Melbourne: 22-23 Nov 2023
Perth: 27-28 Feb 2024
Adelaide: 13-14 Mar 2024
Our BIGGEST DRAINS Update
We're excited to release our BIGGEST update: DRAINS v2023.06.
‣ NEW: Change Simulation Run-Time Multiplier to extend model run times
‣ NEW: Detention Basin Infiltration Effective Ratio Multiplier
‣ IMPROVED: Increased Storm Duration Limit to allow up to a 20-year continuous storm analysis
‣ FIXED: Auto-launching DRAINS when double clicking on a .drn model file
... and loads more! Read the full release notes here.
DRAINS, PIPES & PIPES++
We design, develop and support Australia's leading modelling and analysis software for stormwater and drainage systems.
Australian-owned and operated since 1998.
New DRAINS user?
Grab our Starter Bundle
1 yr DRAINS subscription
In-person or Live Online training
1 yr access to Self-Paced Training
All software updates & support
... all from just $2,700*! A 32% saving.
Starter Bundles are available in 20-link, 50-link or Unlimited link options.
*Excludes GST. Pricing for DRAINS 20 Starter Bundle with early bird discount. DRAINS 50 and Unlimited link Starter Bundles are $3,400 and $4,100 respectively with early bird discounts, excluding GST.